Getting started with Docker
Join us for a 4-hour full hands-on workshop about Getting Started with Docker on Thursday 14 December 2017 at SourceLair HQ, delivered by SourceLair co-founder and CTO, Docker Captain and Docker Certified Associate Antonis Kalipetis.
Who should attend
- Developers and System Administrators willing to improve their software delivery process
- Developers from companies that want to use Docker in various ways, but with limited time to explore it
- Developers that want to learn how Docker can fit in their every day lives
- Basic programming skills
- Bringing your own laptop
What you will learn
- What is Docker
- How Docker can help build and ship better software
- How Docker compares to existing solutions (e.g. VMs and bare metal)
- The fundamental Docker building blocks: Containers, Images and Volumes
- How to start your next app with Docker
- How to start migrating your existing apps to Docker
- This event has promotional pricing, as it's the first one in a series.
- This event is super private with limited seating. Get the most of the instructors' attention!
- Enjoy free cofee and lunch during the event