Docker Swarm: From theory to practice
Join us for a 6-hour full hands-on workshop on Docker Swarm: From theory to practice on Friday 30 Mar 2018 at SourceLair HQ, delivered by SourceLair co-founder and CTO, Docker Captain and Docker Certified Associate Antonis Kalipetis.
Who should attend
System Administrators, Operations Executives and Developers that want to:
- Automate, improve and scale their production Docker setup
- Fill the gaps missing to deploy Docker to their production systems
- Secure their production systems further
- Basic Docker knowledge and understanding of concepts (e.g. Container, Images, Dockerfiles)
- Basic programming skills
- Bringing your own laptop
What you will learn
- Concepts: Nodes, Tasks, Services, Networks, Configs, Secrets)
- Topology: Networking, Node Roles, Cryptographic Identity)
- Practical Skills: Deploying Services, Deploying Stacks, Rolling Updates, Debugging a Docker Swarm Cluster
- Event attendees will get access to a 3-node Docker Swarm cluster each to practice
- This event's price is a steal for the value you will bring back to your company
- This event runs with limited seating. Get the most of the instructors' attention!
- Enjoy free cofee and lunch during the event.