React Hooks fundamentals
React components can become overtly convoluted as your code base grows. Join us for a 6-hour workshop on React Hooks fundamentals deep dive to learn how React Hooks can help you keep your React app simple. The workshop will take place on Saturday May 18 2019 at SourceLair HQ and will be delivered by Omilia Frontend lead Marios Fakiolas.
Who should attend
- React developers who want to keep up with React progress
- Tech leads planning to adopt functional programming in their React applications
- Fundamental React knowledge
- Bringing your own laptop
What you will learn
- What the heck are React Hooks
- How and why to move from class-based to functional components
- State management in functional components
- Thinking in terms of effects instead of lifecycle methods
- Event attendees will get a free SourceLair Pro subscription for a year.
- Enjoy unlimited free coffee, tea, fruits and lunch with vegetarian options during the workshop.
- This workshop’s price is a steal for the value that you will get and bring back to your company.
- This workshop runs with limited seating. You will get the most of the instructors’ attention!
Why trust us?
What people are saying about our workshops
I gained in depth knowledge of the most contemporary software architecture methods. The material was adequate and thorough and the instructors were well prepared and experts in this domain!
- Matina Tsavli, Security Architect, Nokia
As far as the workshop is concerned, it was truly interactive. The content of the presentation was so solid as useful and the team was awesome. This is definitely the best workshop I have ever participated in.
- Tom Chavakis, Software Engineer, Encode